5 Year Residential Limited Warranty
- Unlimited USA-based customer & technical support
- 5 Year structural framework warranty
- No-cost replacement on covered parts for 3 years
- Complete Care/No-cost parts & labor (in-home, if necessary) for 1 year
Complete Care Warranty Period
For In - Home service, Infinity Massage Chairs will arrange all covered parts deemed necessary, to be sent to the consumer and, if necessary, an authorized service provider to repair the product at the customer's residence, at no charge to the customer. If a particular part is no longer manufactured, Infinity Massage Chairs may replace your product with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the product. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your product, Infinity Massage Chairs is no longer responsible for making repairs under the warranty coverage.
Any repairs needed during the 3-year parts warranty coverage, Infinity Massage Chairs will provide covered parts at no cost; however, consumer is responsible for any and all shipping, duties and brokerage fees. Structure warranty is limited to the steel and steel-welded parts of the frame, in addition to any wood structure that may exist. If a replacement is issued under the Parts or Structure warranty period, the consumer is responsible for shipping, duties, and brokerage fees related to the replacement. Infinity Massage Chairs, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame. Field Service is only available in the United States and major metropolitan areas in Canada. Field Service requires pre-approval and, if necessary, must be performed by Infinity Massage Chairs-authorized field service personnel to maintain warranty coverage.
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation; unauthorized repairs; use in a commercial or corporate setting; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product, including but not limited to remote controls; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper use or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions(fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased or acquired from unauthorized dealers. This warranty is not transferable. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Softening/hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use. Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those conditions naturally occur with fabrics. Natural markings and grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of leather are alike. Failures of attach points, such as, but not limited to: stitching, Velcro, and zippers, do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
To initiate an Infinity Care Warranty claim, simply call Infinity's Customer Support Team at 603-910-5000.
- Infinity Care PLUS: Covers 3 Years of Labor, 3 Years Parts, and 5 Years Frame - $399
- Infinity Care Max: Covers 5 Years of Labor, Parts, and Frame - $599
WonderMassageChairs.com is proud to offer free shipping within the contiguous United States on all of our massage chairs and products.
Free Standard Shipping: Wonder Massage Chairs Inc. Recommended
- $0 Shipping fee
- 4-7 Business Days - Expected Shipping Time
- Curbside Delivery – Delivered to your ground floor entryway or garage.
- Note: For customers residing on the 2nd floor or higher without additional manpower for help, White Glove Delivery (See below) might be a recommended option.
- Minimal Assembly Required – By following the massage chair manual and its basic instructions, the massage chairs should be fairly simple to assemble. The assembly usually includes attaching air hoses, the arms and ottoman. The average assembly time is about ½ hour – 1 ½ hours depending on the complexity of the massage chair.
- For assembly assistance, feel free to contact us at 845-232-0999
White Glove Delivery: Delivered and Installed to Room of Choice
- $349 Shipping Fee*
- 10-14 Business Days- Expected Shipping Time
- Delivery, Full Assembly and Complete Installation in preferred room/spot of house
- Relax and Stretch those muscles as you watch your massage chair get ready to give you your very first soothing massage!
- Concierge Delivery Service – Delivery date and time is coordinated to best fit your schedule
*In Homes/ Apt. Buildings without an elevator, an additional fee of $150 per floor might apply.
Order Confirmation and Tracking
Upon placement of your order, you should receive an e-mail from Wonder Massage Chairs INC. confirming your purchase. This indicates that your order has been received in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Once your order is received, we reach out to our suppliers to confirm its stock and availability for immediate shipment. We will process the charges to capture payment of your order and submit it in a prompt manner. Should your item be on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail.
Once your order has been processed, it will ship approximately within 1-3 business days and be delivered about 7-14 business days from the date of your order.
For your peace of mind and convenience, we will send you an email with the tracking information within 24 hours of the order’s leave of the warehouse. If you do not receive any tracking info form us within six business days of your order’s placement, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845.232.0999.